• One DisplayPort video console controls two USB computers
• Fully DisplayPort 1.2 Compliant
• Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse*
• Superior video quality – up to 4K UHD (3840 × 2160@60Hz)
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux
• HDCP Compliant
• Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport)**, enabling multiple monitors to be used via a single DisplayPort connector
• Supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++)*** for directly outputting single-link HDMI and or DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
• Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
• Power on detection – if either of the computers is powered off, the CS782DP will automatically switch to the other computer
• Audio-enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Supports HD Audio**** through DisplayPort playback
• Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus**** allows convenient multi-tasking
• Supports multimedia keyboards
• Supports wireless keyboards and mice
• Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*****
• USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing******
• Firmware upgradable
* Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
** MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy chaining, or use of an externally powered DisplayPort MST Hub. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant. DP++ (DP Dual Mode) requires use of an externally powered DP++ adapter. Graphics source must be DP++ compliant.
*** DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) requires the use of a powered DP++ adapter. The graphics source must be DP++ compliant.
**** HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
***** a. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards. b. Mac/Sun keyboards work only with their own computers.
****** This feature may require an extra power adapter to be connected to the USB hub and that the CS782DP’s Mouse Emulation Mode be disabled.