ATEN CM1284 4-Port USB HDMI Multi-View KVMP™ Switch improves the operational efficiency of real-time monitoring. The CM1284 allows users to manage the data more efficiently by allowing multiple sources to be selected, switched, and displayed at the same time with independent keyboard and mouse control.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined HDMI connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz). The CM1284 guarantees users a real-time monitoring functionality by offering dual outputs on console side. One provides the following display modes: Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), Picture on Picture (PoP), and the other one provides Full Screen mode. Featuring Boundless Switching, the CM1284 allows users to simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources. This makes it easier to instantly access and control the target computer.
Incorporating Daisy Chain Control (DCC) capability, users are allowed to control up to 3 additional CM1284 units via a single console. In addition, CM1284 can be cascaded up to 2 levels to reach the maximum of 16 video sources to be simultaneously selected, switched, and displayed with independent keyboard and mouse control.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand for multi-view functionality, the CM1284 is specifically designed for where real-time monitoring is needed such as aviation industry, financial trading, and medical application.
- Multi-view console controls up to four video sources on one screen with display modes including Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP), and Picture on Picture (PoP)
- Features dual output on console side – a multi-view output and a full screen output
- Easily resizes and / or reposition any PiP or PbP to suit users’ viewing needs
- System configuration via front panel, OSD, IR Remote, and RS-232 commands – display mode and port selection
- Supports superior video quality – Up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) ; YCbCr 4 :2 : 2
- Drop down menu – edit display windows and other functions with the mouse and on-screen control panel
- Computer selection via front panel pushbutton and hotkey, mouse, and the serial commands1
- Boundless Switching – simply move the mouse cursor across windows to switch to other video sources even among the daisy chained installation
- Boundless Switching Focus – a window frame to indicate which computer that it currently has the focus
- Supports Extended Desktops Boundless Switching2
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- EDID Expert™ – Selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power- up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) – Controls up to 3 additional CM1284 units from a single console
- Cascade up to 2 levels – Controls up to 16 computers (with up to 4 x 4 Multi-view mode)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Console keyboard emulation / bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards
- Console mouse port emulation / bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function and KVM switch focus
- Power on detection
- Auto Scan feature
- Firmware upgradable via computer’s USB port
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, French, Japanese, and German keyboards
- Supports keyboard combinations via emulation (for Sun / Mac)3