• Uses two Cat 5e cables to connect the local and remote units – one to transmit video and audio; and another for power*
• Remotely powered from either the Transmitter or Receiver side**
• Extends the distance between VGA source and VGA display
• Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz (30 m), 1280 x 1024@60Hz (150m)
• Adjustable Gain Control – manually adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
• Supports wide screen formats
• Supports hot-plugging
• Decora type design is easily configurable to fit various wall plates
• LED indication of power sources / connection status
• Supports stereo audio
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
• Easy installation
• Wall mountable type for a neat and cleaner installation
• Plug-and-play – no software installation required
The second Cat 5e cable connection is required to remotely power on either the Transmitter or Receiver.
**A power adapter is provided with this package, and can be used at either the Transmitter or Receiver side, which in turn remotely powers the other unit.