PowerMAX™ : Gigabit High Speed Ethernet
Cat.6 Vertical type Keystone Ezi-Jack180, T568A/ B, White - With Shutter
The DINTEK PowerMAX™ Category 6 solutions are guaranteed to exceed ClassE channel specifications as set down in International standards. If its speed that you’re after, then look no further than the DINTEK PowerMAX™ Category 6 Modular Jacks.
DINTEK Cat 6 Jacks provide performance that exceeds category 6 connecting hardware performance specifications. They also ensure backwards compatibility with components and systems of lower performing categories. DINTEK Installers and end users benefit from the ease of install and use, and with their compact design they are good for high density situations. For example, up to six modules can be utilized in a single faceplate.Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAX™ products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
• ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
• ANSI/TIA Standard 568-C.2
• CENELEC EN 50173
• 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
• 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
• 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
• 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
• 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
• 550MHz Broadband Video
• Accept 22~24AWG, stranded or solid wire
• IDC connector with large space of each pair to improve crosstalk.
• Modular jack meet FCC part 68
• Wiring: T568A/B
• Temperature range:
• Operational: -10 to +600C
• Relative humidity (operational): max. non-condensing 93%
• Dielectric with standing voltage: 1000 V d.c. or a.c. Peak Contact to
• Contact @ 60 Hz for 1 MIN.
• Spring Wire Contact resistance: 20 mΩ Max.
• Voltage/Current rating:150VAC/1.5A
• IDC Contact Resistance: 2.5 mΩ Max
• Spring wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50 micro-inch of Gold over 70~100 micro-inch of Nickel
• IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch 100% Sn Alloy
• Retention: 50N (11 Ibf) for 60s+-5s
• Insertion/Extraction life: 750 cycles minimum.
• Number of IDC terminations: 200 minimum.