The VS82 Video Splitter duplicates the video signal from an input source (i.e. a computer) and route it to up to 2 display devices (monitors, projectors, etc.). However, they go beyond being merely duplicators, in that they also enhance the video signals over distances up to 30 meters. Furthermore, they can be cascaded three levels to additional ATEN video splitters to support many numerous display devices. And they mount inconspicuously on the wall or out of sight.
1x 2/4/8-Port Video Splitter
1x Power Adapter
1x VGA Cable (1.8m) (Optional)
1x User Instructions
• One video input to 2 video outputs.
• Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals.
• Supports up to 250 MHz bandwidth.
• Long distance transmission - up to 30 m (210'). *
• High video resolution - up to 1920 x 1440.
• DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
• Compact design with convenient topside connection, lays flat on a desktop or mounts on the wall.
• Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors.
• OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
|Interfaces||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Max. Distance||1.8 m|
|Interfaces||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Max. Bandwidth||250 MHz|
|Max. Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1440|
|Max. Distance||Up to 30 m|
|Connectors||1 x DC Jack|
|Consumption||9 VDC, 1.35W|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.14 kg ( 0.31 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.76 x 11.46 x 3.33 cm
(3.45 x 4.51 x 1.31 in.)
|Carton Lot||20 pcs|