The VE805R HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver with Scaler can be combined with ATEN HDMI HDBaseT products to extend your HDMI display up to 60 m from your HDMI source device using a single Cat 5e/6a cable.
With a built-in scaler, the VE805R supports scaling the display of different video resolutions. When combined with the ATEN VM8514 HDBaseT Output Board, it supports video wall integration and Seamless Switch™ functions. In addition, the VE805R is equipped with RS-232 and IR signaling pass-through, which allows RS-232 and IR channels to be controlled either from the remote to local unit or from the local to remote unit, for bi-directional control of the source or display device.
• HDBaseT Connectivity – extends the connection between the VM8514 HDBaseT outputs and an HDMI display over a long distance via single Cat 5e/6a cable
• HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
• Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
• Scaler – features a scaling function to integrate a video wall seamlessly with various output formats
• Seamless Switch™ – close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
• Video Wall – features configurable video wall profiles available for custom screen layouts via simple point-n-click web GUI*
• Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time**
* The Seamless Switch™ and video wall functions are available when the VE805R is used with the VM8514.
** Supports full frequency IR signals from 30KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz.
*** Bi-directional RS-232 channel only available when VE805R is used with the VM8514.
HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver with Scaler
(HDBaseT Class B)
|Interfaces||1 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Interfaces||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Data Rate||6.75 Gpbs (2.25 Gbps per lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||225 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color)
HDCP 1.4 Compatible
|Max. Resolutions / Distance||Up to 1080p @60m (Cat 5e/6); 70m (Cat 6a)|
|RS-232||1 x Captive Screw Connector, 3 Pole|
|IR||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x Slide Switch|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Sliver)|
|Power Consumption||5 VDC, 9.5W|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.81 kg ( 1.78 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||17.74 x 16.92 x 4.20 cm
(6.98 x 6.66 x 1.65 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|