The VC986 is an active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that allow you to connect your Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort output device to the HDMI input of a 4K TV or other display.
The ATEN VC986 is an active adapter, featuring advanced chips which ensure stable video signal conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++).* Moreover, support for resolutions up to 4K make this adapter ideal for users who require a high performance signal conversion solution.
* Dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) can directly process the signal from DisplayPort to HDMI or DVI signals.
• Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, 1080p and resolutions up to 4K UHD
• Active adapter – features an advanced chip which ensures stable video signal
conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++)*
• Supports AMD Eyefinity™ Technology (multi-screen setups)
• Audio supported
• No software or driver installation required
|Interfaces||1 x DisplayPort Male (White)|
|Interfaces||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||297 MHz|
|Max. Resolution||3840x2160@30Hz, 1920 x 1200@60Hz.|
|Compliance||DP1.2a, HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP 1.3|
|Output||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20–60 ºC|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.04 kg ( 0.09 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||18.00 x 4.50 x 1.50 cm
(7.09 x 1.77 x 0.59 in.)
|Carton Lot||40 pcs|
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|