• High port density – RJ-45 connectors for up to 32 ports in a 1U housing
• Simultaneously share access to one local console and four remote KVM over IP switches
• Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
• Blade server support NEW!
• Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
• Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
• Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
• Audio enabled
• Virtual Media support lets you map DVD-CD-ROMs and other storage media to a remote server
• Dual Power Supply
• High video resolution - up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz - 32 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz with 24 bit color
depth for remote sessions, at up to 50 m
• Monitor and control up to 32 computers on a single level, or control up to 512 computers in a two-level cascade*
* Cascade-compatible KVM Switches include the following: CS9134, CS9138, CS88A, KH1508, KH1516, KH1508A, and KH1516A. Some KVM
over IP Switches features may not be supported, depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch.
• Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
• Green IT-Fan speed varies according to temperature
• End session feature - administrators can terminate running sessions
• Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
• Critical system event notification via SMTP email; SNMP trap and Syslog support
• Customizable events notification NEW!
• Firmware upgradeable
• Out-of-Band Access-Modem dial-in/dial out/dial back support NEW!
• Adapter ID Function: Stores port information allowing administrators to relocate the servers to different ports, without having
to re-configure the adapters and switches
• Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
• Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
• Power Association enables the switch's KVM ports to be associated with an ATEN/ALTUSEN'S PDUs power outlets for remote power
management of the servers from the switch's interface NEW!
• Manage browser access methods(Browser, http, https) NEW!
• IPv6 capable NEW!
• PadClient provides instant, convenient, and secure remote access to control servers through your iPad. Free available on Apple Store.
* PadClient works on iOS 7(and above) with ATEN KN2 and KN4 series KVM switches running on firmware 1.7.162 (and above).
• Local Console, browser-based, and AP GUIs offer a unified multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase
• Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
• Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
• Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software
• User can launch multiple Virtual Remote Desktop to control multiple connected servers from the same login session
• Magic Panel
• Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
• Panel Array Mode available to both local console operators and remote access users
• Keyboard/Mouse Broadcast – keyboard and mouse inputs can be duplicated on all the attached servers NEW!
• Video syncing with the local console – local console monitor's EDID information stored on the KVM Adapter Cables for display
resolution optimization NEW!
• Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
• Supports SSL 128-bit data encryption and RSA 1024-bit certificates to secure users log in from browser
• Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES, 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for
independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
• Support for IP/MAC Filter
• Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
• Automated CSR creation utility and third party CA certificate authentication NEW!
• Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
• Works with USB enabled servers in operating system and BIOS level
• Support DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
Virtual Remote Desktop
• Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise
settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
• Full screen video display or scalable video display
• Message Board for communication among remote usersc
• Mouse DynaSync – automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
• Exit Macros support
• On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
• BIOS-level access