The KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch is a control unit that allows access to two computers from a single console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). With its custom designed connectors, the significantly reduces the number of ports required for a 2 port KVM switch. The design features a custom SPHD-15 male connector for the keyboard, video, and mouse, and SPHD-15 female connectors for the cables that connect the switch to the computers.
- 1x 2 Port PS/2 KVM Switch
- 2x Custom KVM Cable (VGA, PS/2; 1.2m/4ft)
- 1x Console Adapter Cable (50cm)
- 1x User Instructions
- One PS/2 console controls 2 computers.
- Compact, modern case for convenient attractive placement.
- Custom connector layout.
- Power on detection - automatically switches to the first powered on port.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys.
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse and the scrolling wheel on most mice.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- OS Support:Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, LINUX and FreeBSD
2-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton|
|Console Ports||1 x SPHD-15 Male (Yellow)|
|KVM Ports||2 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Ports||2 x Pushbutton|
|Keyboard / Mouse||PS/2|
|Video||2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval||5 seconds|
|Humidity||0~80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.32 kg ( 0.7 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.50 x 8.15 x 2.50 cm
(4.92 x 3.21 x 0.98 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|