The CS64US takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering built-in cables, USB peripheral sharing, and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions. Furthermore, the CS64US features enhanced Video DynaSync™ technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution. The CS64US also offers multiplatform support and computer selection via hotkeys to provide the ultimate in desktop convenience.
• One USB console controls four USB computers
• Compact design, built-in 0.9/1.2 m cables
• Hotkey selection for OS and keyboard language
• Computer Selection via hotkey
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
• Video DynaSync ™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
• Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice NEW!
• All-in-one design
• With speaker support
• Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
• Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
• Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
• Firmware upgradable NEW!
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Sun/Mac keyboards
2. Sun/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers
|Console Ports|| 2 x USB Type A Female (White)
1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
|KVM Ports|| 4 x USB Type A Male (White)
4 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
|Computer||2 x 0.9 m; 2 x 1.2 m|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||2048 x 1536; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval||1-99 secs. (default 5 secs.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.58 kg ( 1.28 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|| 9.41 x 9.72 x 2.60 cm
(3.7 x 3.83 x 1.02 in.)
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.