• 4-port DVI KVMP Switch with USB 2.0 and 2.1 Surround Sound Audio
• One USB console controls four computers and two additional USB devices
• 2-port built in USB 2.0 hub fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
• Full bass response for high quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and mouse NEW!
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun*
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
• DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with the DVI specifications
• Superior video quality: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (Single Link); 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz (Dual Link)
• nVidia 3D Vision Ready: Works with 120Hz LCD monitors and active shutter glasses to create a 3D environment with maximum resolution of up to 1920 x 1080
• Support widescreen resolutions
• Video DynaSync™ – Exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
• Power on detection – if one of the computers is powered off, the switch will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer NEW!
• Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Console keyboard emulation/bypass feature that supports most gaming / multimedia keyboards NEW!
• Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*
• Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware upgradable
* PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards
Mac/Sun keyboard work only with their own