CS1758 8-Port PS/2-USB KVM Switch
CS1758 is a KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via cables and audio signal function.
CS1953 3-Port USB-C DisplayPort Hybrid KVMP™ Switch New
- One USB keyboard, mouse and one DisplayPort monitor control two DisplayPort computers and one USB-C device
- Superior video quality – 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for USB-C device charging up to 45W
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse, and remote port selector
CS9138 – 8-Port PS/2 VGA KVM Switch
CS9138 is a high-efficiency KVM Switch which provides the most efficient solution to fulfill the management needs of server networks. It is a KVM Switch with 8 ports and can control 8 computers. It allows connections in 3 tiers by cascade. With 73 sets of CS9138, users can connect up to 512 servers.
CS1768 8-Port USB DVI KVM Switch
– Superior video quality – 1920 x 1200 (Single Link DVI); 2048 x 1536 (VGA); DDC2B
– Supports a digital (DVI) or analog (VGA) video output; Cascadable to three levels – control up to 512
– Broadcast mode – allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations
– Multi-view feature – stack up to four CS1768 units and display video from up to four monitors (dual view /
triple view / quad view)