PowerPRO™ : Performance You Can Rely On!
Cat.5e 19” 110/Krone type fully shielded patch panel 24 ports, 1U size - Component level. DINTEK’s PowerPRO Enhanced Category 5 STP Patch Panels are designed for high performance, durability and ease of installation. Available in 24 port configuration, these panels are fully tested and comply with the latest published TIA and ISO guidelines. DINTEK PowerPRO™ Patch Panel products offer enhanced performance for video applications attributed to its return loss and next performance. The patch panels allow users total flexibility between host and user devices within the cabling network and can support many different known or currently existing protocols by use of suitable baluns or adaptors.Together, as part of the 25 Year Certified Cabling Solution, DINTEK’s Enhanced Cat 5 patch panels provide you with performance and reliability you can rely on.
• 10Base T(IEEE 802.3)
• Fast Ethernet(IEEE802.3)
• 100Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12)
• Token Ring(IEEE 802.5)
• TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5)
• 100Base-T Ethernet(IEEE 802.3u)
• 155/622 Mbps ATM
• 550 MHz Broadband video
• UL, ETL Verifi ed
• ISO/IEC 11801
• EN 50173
• Meet all category 5e connecting hardware performance requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
• 110 and krone dual type IDC termination
• 100% shielded for complete EMI/RFI protection.
• 19” 24 port patch panel, 1U size
• Accept 22~26AWG, stranded or solid wire
• High durability and reliability.
• Modular jack meet FCC part 68
• Wiring: T568A/B
• Temperature range:
Storage: -40 to +70°C
Operational: -10 to +60°C
• Relative humidity (operational): max. non-condensing 93%
• Housing: High-impact, flame-retardant plastic, UL94V-0 rated spring wire/contact blades.
• Material: Phosphor Bronze Alloy.
• Plating: 24 Carat hard gold (50u” plating thickness) over 100 u” nickel.
• Steel: Brass alloy plated with 100u” nickel.
• Plate: SPCC-SD 16G.
• Insulation resistance between any two conductors: 500 MegaOhms min.
• Dielectric with standing voltage: 1000V, RMS, 60HZ, 1 MIN.
• Contact resistance: 20 MilliOhms max.
• Current rating: 1.5 AMPS at 20°C
• DC resistance: max. 0.2 ohms at 20°C ± 3°C
• Retention: 30lbs min between the jack and plug.
• Insertion/Extraction life: 750 cycles minimum.
• Number of IDC terminations: 200 minimum.