PowerMAX™ : Gigabit High Speed Ethernet
Cat.6 19” 110 type Patch45 Angled Panel 24 ports, 1U size Component level
The DINTEK PowerMAX Connectivity solution is comprised of a system of patch panels, work area outlets, and patch cords to enable users to specify the highest level of channel performance available.
Our Category 6 patch panels are designed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications and are backward compatible with lower level cabling products. DINTEK Category 6 panels support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes and can be terminated with an industry standard 110 or Krone installation tool. Panels include a mounting slot for the DINTEK cable management bar, which easily mounts to the back of the panel, for improved routing and strain releif functionality. Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAX Products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
• Fast Ethernet(IEEE802.3)
• 100Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12)
• Token Ring(IEEE 802.5)
• TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5)
• 100Base-T Ethernet(IEEE 802.3u)
• 155/622 Mbps 1.2/ 2.4 Gbps ATM
• 1000Base-T Ethernet
• 550 MHz Broadband video
• UL, ETL Verifi ed
• ISO/IEC 11801
• EN 50173
• Temperature range: Storage: -40 to +70? Operational: -10 to +60?
• Relative humidity (operational): max. non-condensing 93%
• Insulation resistance between any two conductors: 500 MegaOhms min.
• Dielectric with standing voltage: 1000V, RMS, 60HZ, 1 MIN.
• Contact resistance: 20 MilliOhms max.
• Current rating: 1.5 AMPS at 20?
• Housing: High-impact, flame-retardant plastic, UL94V-0 rated, Spring wire / contact blades
• Contact material: Phosphor bronze alloy
• Contact plating: 24 Karat hard gold (50 micro-inch plating thickness) over 70~100 micro-inch nickel.
• Plate: SPCC-SD 16G
• Retention: 50N (11lbf) for 60s+-5s min between the jack and plug.
• Insertion/Extraction life: 750 cycles minimum.
• Number of IDC terminations: 200 minimum.